The AquaActiv Water Analysis Profi-Set from Oase is a professional water test set featuring liquid drop solutions for fast and extremely precise determination of the 8 most important pond water parameters. The Oase Water Analysis Profi-Set always provides you with a clear overview of the quality of your pond water. Thus problems that occur can be detected early on and countermeasures can be initiated before fish or plants are harmed.
The Profi-Set can be used to determine the pH value, Total Hardness (GH), Carbonate Hardness (KH), Ammonium/Ammonia (NH4/NH3), Nitrite (N02), Nitrate (NO3) and Phosphate (PO4) levels within the pond environment. The testing kit comes complete with measuring vessels, high quality glass curvettes, colour charts, full instructions and useful information on pond biology.
Oase AquaActiv Water Analysis Profi-Set:
– pH value x 100 Tests
– Total Hardness (GH) x 100 Tests
– Carbonate Hardness (KH) x 100 Tests
– Ammonium/Ammonia (NH4/NH3) x 50 Tests
– Nitrite (N02) x 20 Tests
– Nitrate (NO3) x 20 Tests
– Phosphate (PO4) x 30 Tests
- Professional water testing kit
- Features liquid drop solutions for fast and precise measurement results
- Tests for 8 important water parameters including pH, GH, KH, NH4/NH3, NO2, NO3 and PO4
- Phosphate test includes service life check solution
- Includes syringe, glass curvettes, colour charts and full instructions